PDF Telangana Budget 2018 Highlights Telugu & English: telangana budget 2018-19 in telugu pdf, telangana budget 2018 in telugu, telangana budget 2016-17 pdf in telugu, telangana budget 2016-17 pdf in english, telangana budget 2018-19 in telugu pdf, telangana budget 2018-19, state budget of telangana 2018-19.
The Telangana Finance Minister Etela Rajender Presented 4th budget in asssembly on 15th March 2018. Telangana Budget 2018 Highlights, Telangana’s finance minister Etala Rajender presented the fourth budget of the State. Here are the Telangana Budget 2018 Highlights and Speec of Finance Minister.
Telangana Budget 2018 Highlights
- Rs 1,74,453 crore Telangana Total budget 2018-19.
- Government to bring new Panchayat Raj bill
- Rs 1,25,464 crore. Revenue expenditure for the year current financial
- Telangana revenue expected to touch Rs 73,751 crore in the current financial year.
- Medical devices hub coming up at Sultanpur in Sanga Reddy district.
- Mega Food Park at Buggapadu in Khammam district.
- Employment for4 lakh youth once eco-Pharmacity becomes fully functional at Mucherla
Telangana Budget2018-19 Allocations
- Rythu Lakshmi scheme with offering financial help of Rs 8,000 per year to each farmer- Rs 12,000 crore
- Rs 1790 crore omen and child welfare schemes
- Rs 5,800 crore Police department
- Rs 7,370 crore Health sector
- Rs 2,800 crore Education department
- Rs 5,650 crore Power Secto
- Rs 2,600 crore 2 BHK housing project
- Rs 1450 crore Shadi Mubarak and Kalyana Lakshmi schemes, financial assistance to poor
- Rs 25,000 crore Irrigation projects
- Rs 12,000 croreInput subsidy to farmers
- Municipal administration – Rs 7,200 crore including Warangal municipal corporation – Rs 300 crore, Other municipal corporations – Rs 400 crore
- Rs 500 crore Crop insurance
- Rs 167 crore Promoting micro irrigation
- Rs 100 crore Advocates’ Welfare
- Rs 75 crore Journalists’ Welfare
- Rs 250 crore Yadagirigutta temple development
Rs 150 crore Bhadradri temple development
- Rs 500 crore Construction of new collectorates and district police offices
- Rs 1000 crore Development of Backward Classes
- Rs 1,166 crore Telanganaku Haritha Haram scheme
- Rs 1470 crore Scheme to give three acres land to landless Dalits
- Rs 1800 crore Mission Bhagiratha scheme